QONQR
PLEASE USE YOUR OPERATIVE NAME WHEN REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT - Thank you
QONQR
PLEASE USE YOUR OPERATIVE NAME WHEN REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT - Thank you
QONQR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNOFFICIAL QONQR COMMUNITY

Get QONQR today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Faceless of CenCal
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:24 pm by arcteryx

» IRC Anyone?
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 pm by void

» THE FORUMS ARE MOVING
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 pm by WredXIII

» Update
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 pm by WredXIII

» Faceless:// Trouble in Eau Claire, WI
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:53 pm by WredXIII

» Suggestions for Forum
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 pm by WredXIII

» Oknos: Redmond,WA
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:38 pm by Oknos

» ThePlague:// Eau Claire, WI
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:45 am by ThePlague

» I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:00 am by ijimtm

Poll
Add Faction Generals?
Yes
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless Vote_lcap100%I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless Vote_lcap0%I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have a better idea! (specify below)
I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless Vote_lcap0%I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ijimtm

ijimtm

Faction Faction : Faceless

I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless Empty
PostSubject: I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless   I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:00 am

I am based in Central OHio, and I fight for the Faceless. I am consistently fighting back the Swarm who wish to defend QONQR. They defend because they do not see the possiblilites from bending QONQR to our will. They are tolerated, for they join us against the Legion, but make no mistake, when the Legion have fallen, the Faceless will eradicate or convert any Swarm left.
Back to top Go down

I am iJimTM, and I fight for The Faceless
Page 1 of 1